Native English Teachers needed for September 2019
We’re an established English school in Gavà (direct train from Sants station), looking for native qualified ESL English teachers for the forthcoming course starting in September 2019.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, professional, punctual and responsible teachers to work in our school. Living in the surrounding areas would be a plus (Gavà, Castelldefels, Viladecans … ).
The candidates should have:
• TEFL, CELTA or DELTA with a minimum of 3 years experience teaching kids, teens and adults.
• Experience in exam preparation (FCE and CAE) will be a plus.
• A minimum of 16 block of hours from Monday to Friday evenings + possibility of more hours.
• Very competitive salary (depending on experience).
• Additional transport benefits given.
• Friendly and nice teaching atmosphere.
• Stable work environment.
We can only accept candidates that can legally work in Spain as contract will be given. Applicants must have work permit, NIE and social security number.
Commitment to start in September and finish at the end of June.
If you’re interested in the post and you fulfil all the requirements, please send us your CV with a picture and a presentation letter.