Camp Co Ordinator for September Camp
We are an innovative language centre located in the heart of Barcelona looking for a reliable, self-motivated Camp Co Ordinator with CELTA / TESOL qualification for the September week of our Summer Camp.
Our summer camp is based on fun learning through creative workshops and activities. Activities include basic cooking, arts and crafts, gardening, science experiments, indoor/outdoor games, etc.
• Dates: 2nd – 10th September
• Times: 8:30-17:15 Monday - Friday
• Ages: The camp is for children age 3 –10 years
• Location: At our centre in Eixample Izquierda
• Previous experience co ordinating young learner camps
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently and responsibly
• Reliable, professional, energetic and fun
• CELTA / TESOL qualified
• Previous experience teaching young kids essential
• Permission to work in the EU
• Motivating work environment
• Comfortable fully resourced academy
• Supportive team environment
If you are passionate about working with kids, have experience co-ordinating a camp and have an interest in working on a dynamic summer camp we would love to hear from you.
Please send your C.V. and an introductory email, both in English, to email@example.com. Please state you are applying for the Camp Co Ordinator role.