ENGLISH TEACHER 2019-2020
Golden Gate English opened its doors in 2010 ready to fill the English learning enviroment full of fun different classes and impact the world through each child who passes through its doors. We look to be inovative, to be participative and to give freedom to our teachers that allows them to bring a part of themselves into each classroom. Throughout the year we give and go to training courses to help improve out teaching.
• Create lesson plans for students
• Grade student essays and tests
• Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
• Encourage students to read out loud in class
• Write progress reports for students
• Create tests for students
• Run Cutural activities where English goes beyond the classroom experience.
• Work summers in Summer day camps being a superhero or a cowboy all depends on the year.
• Experience teaching
• Comfortable working with students of different levels
• Great speaking and writing skills
• Ability to create lesson plans
• Certified TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or similar
• Ability to pass a background check
• Great interpersonal skills
• Great grammar knowledge
• Ability to have fun and be part of a Team