Summer Camp Coordinator
We are an innovative language centre located in the heart of Barcelona looking for a reliable, self-motivated Camp Coordinator for our English summer camp.
for the September week.
Our summer camp is based on fun learning through creative workshops and activities, e.g: basic cooking, arts and crafts, gardening, science experiments, indoor/outdoor games, etc.
• Dates: 2nd – 10th September
• Times: 8:30-17:15 Monday - Friday
• Ages: The camp is for children age 3 –10 years
• Location: At our centre in Eixample Izquierda
• Previous experience co ordinating young learner camps
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently and responsibly
• Reliable, professional, energetic and fun
• Previous experience teaching young kids essential
• Permission to work in the EU
Native level of English
• Motivating work environment
• Comfortable fully resourced academy
• Supportive team environment
If you are passionate about working with kids, have experience co-ordinating a camp and have an interest in working on a dynamic summer camp we would love to hear from you.
Please send your C.V. and an introductory email, both in English, to email@example.com. Please state you are applying for the Camp Coordinator role.