TEFL Teachers Required – Start in September!
Are you TEFL/TESOL certified and eager to gain valuable professional experience in Spanish schools? Candidates interested in TEFL Jobs in Spain starting immediately are encouraged to apply ASAP or at least before July 19th. Participants with a TEFL/TESOL will join our Advanced program, which includes a teaching-related training given by a university (paid by the program). They will become Language Assistants, teach 24 hours per week, receive a monthly grant (€930- €1116), and ongoing in-country support. After the first few days at school, participants will be asked to use their own initiative, find resources and prepare their own engaging and fun activities or games.
- Monthly pay: €930- €1116 per month (enough to live in Spain as a young professional)
- Lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
- University course included (compulsory)
- Positions available in schools in Barcelona, Spain
- Advanced program adapted to participants with TEFL/TESOL training.
Desirable candidate profile:
- Native-level English speaker
- Recent graduates (last four years) OR last-year university students
- TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred (not indispensable)
- Previous teaching experience will be valued
- Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people
- Energetic and creative
- Competence in the Spanish language is not required
- No criminal records