Extracurricular classes, 16 hours/week
Midleton School Barcelona is looking for a dedicated English teacher to provide extracurricular classes (primary and secondary students)
- Timetable: from Monday to Thursday, 14:00 to 18:15.
- class size max. 10 students
- Contract from October 1st to May 31st.
- Salary: 830 gross for 16 hours a week.
- Location: the school is in St Adrià de Besos which is 20 minutes by metro from the city centre.
- all teaching material and syllabi provided by Midleton School
o Certification in teaching English as a Second Language
o Valid work permit for Spain (NB: we cannot accept student visas)
o Experience in language teaching to young children and teenagers (general English and test preparation courses)
o Native speaker or non-native speaker with certified native level of English (e.g. Cambridge English: Proficiency)
o Commitment to professional growth and outstanding customer attention
o Ability to communicate effectively and be a proactive member of our team
o To plan and deliver student-focused, engaging and fun lessons to students of various age groups – but primarily young learners – with clear and achievable learning aims
o To collect and report on accurate records on student learning progress
o To assess students and complete student reports in accordance with course syllabus
If you meet all the necessary requirements, please send a cover letter and your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: ENGLISH TEACHER BCN