This is a full-time remote position.
Are you curious and persistent by nature? Do you have a good knowledge of recruitment for development and sales positions? Are you familiar with various sourcing tools and LinkedIn Recruiter? Are you tech-savvy and enjoy a fast-paced environment? Then you may be our new Recruiter!
Your top priority is to find exceptional people for our team. As a Recruiter you will be working directly with our Recruitment Manager to develop our recruitment. You will work independently on finding the right candidates for a variety of positions in areas such as Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Development.
As a Recruiter at BrandBastion you will:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop and post job ads
- Source candidates using various sourcing tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean Search)
- Create material with information on BrandBastion as a workplace
- Work closely with our Recruitment Manager setting up the recruitment process and grow our talent pool
- Pre-screen candidates and conduct first/second rounds of interviews
- Distribute recruitment tasks
- Screen applications and keep candidates updated on hiring processes
You are hungry, curious and persistent by nature with a can do attitude. Ideally you will have minimum 2-3 years of experience in recruitment (either internal or agency), with a flair for recruitment of technical and sales roles. Sourcing hard to find candidates across various platforms is not only something you are comfortable doing, but something you enjoy. As such, you will have experience writing Boolean search strings to quickly identify the best candidates for the position. Following up with internal stakeholders and candidates is something you thrive at doing, staying organized and on top of the process. We expect all team members to have fluent spoken and written English, as this is the working language at BrandBastion. Experience working in international environments will be considered a plus. You are based out of the EU, in order to have a good overlap of working hours with the team.
Apply directly here: https://apply.workable.com/brandbastion/j/F78A20CF4C/