English Teaching Position (Primary/Secondary)
Merit School is looking for an experienced, responsible teacher who will bring their dynamism and enthusiasm to primary and secondary classes. We are currently looking to cover a 10-hour timetable (we may be able to add more classes in future) :
• M/T/W/Th 1350-1450 (Primary Off-site / Bac de Roda)
• M/W 1730-1900 (Primary in Merit Maragall)
• W/F 1515-1645 (Secondary Off-site / Clot)
You will be fully supported by our dedicated Young Learners’ and Adults’ departments and will be provided with all the materials and ideas needed to deliver successful classes.
We are open to taking on any teachers with a C2 level of English who possess the following:-
• University Degree
• Relevant teaching qualification; CELTA or Trinity TESOL
• Spanish working papers – DNI / NIE and Social Security are essential
The following are also desirable:
• At least 2 years’ relevant classroom experience
• Good level of Spanish / Catalan
• PGCE, CAP or Master of Education
Merit School offers a competitive salary, excellent pedagogical support and resources, on-going training, free Spanish classes and a dynamic and pleasant working environment.
If you think you can make a positive contribution to our team, please send your CV and covering email for the attention of David Corp to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference ‘EE 02/20’).