Digital Marketing Manager (Remote)
This is a remote position open across the European time zones.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment and want to grow your skills while learning from other talented people like yourself? Are you data driven and hands on? Do you like tackling big challenges, and the ever-evolving landscape of social media marketing? Are you passionate about content creation, digital marketing, and driving conversations that turn into high-value business leads? Do you enjoy crafting copy that compels people to take action? Then you may be our new Digital Marketing Manager.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Define, plan, and execute on evergreen marketing campaigns for BrandBastion, as well as specific event based marketing efforts with the main goals being to:
- Raise awareness and position BrandBastion as a thought leader in the marketing space,
- Increase our pipeline of relevant sales leads, and
- Educate our customers on what we offer.
- Work closely with the business development and customer success teams to ensure from a content perspective that we deliver and exceed our promises to our customers, who are some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Work closely with the Growth and Customer Success team to understand FAQs from prospects and customers to create fresh, relevant, and value-adding content.
- Manage search and display digital advertising across Google ads and other B2B platforms e.g. LinkedIn.
- Plan for and attend various events such as industry networking events, meetings with customers, conferences, summits, and other similar events on behalf of the BrandBastion team.
- Exceptional English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience with digital marketing including hands on experience with running paid campaigns (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Hungry, curious and persistent nature with a can-do attitude.
- Data driven with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues (e.g. HTML formatting, optimizing images) and learn new tools quickly on the job.
- A keen eye for design and ability to work with a variety of tools and software
- Desire to keep abreast of and knowledgeable about evolving best practices for digital marketing.
- Willingness to travel and to occasionally be available for meetings outside of regular working hours as needed.
Apply here: https://apply.workable.com/brandbastion/j/FAC789233D/