We are looking for a qualified NATIVE LEVEL ENGLISH teacher, 17 hours per week, afternoons and evenings. The teaching work would be children, teens and adults, so the candidate must be comfortable working with these ages. Experience with Cambridge exams (First Certificate) preferred as is a working knowledge of Spanish.
Due to current restrictions in place for the pandemic, the teaching work will be a mixture of online and face to face, both held from our premises.
Starting as soon as possible until end of June.
Academy located in the Baix LLobregat, 35-minute train journey from Barcelona. Candidates must be comfortable with the commute.
Candidates must have:
• CELTA certificate or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ experience
• NIE or TIE and Social Security number
• Certificado de Delitos de Naturaleza Sexual
• Blocked hours (M/W 16h to 20h and T/TH 17h to 21:30h)
• Fixed monthly salary with paid holidays
• Pleasant working atmosphere
• Small groups (max 10 students)
• Full resources
If you are interested, send us your CV (preferably with a photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org