An academic consulting agency in central Barcelona is seeking an Academic Advisor for Summer Programs and Boarding School admissions.
This is a *part-time, paid position.*
If you are an Auxiliar de Conversación or student in Barcelona, Spain, this would be a great opportunity for you.
The schedule is Monday through Friday from 16.00-19.30.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Be a Native English Speaker
• Have studied a liberal arts/science-related degree
• Be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and utilizing critical thinking skills
• Be highly detail-oriented, capable of meeting deadlines, and have a positive attitude
• Be planning to stay in Barcelona long-term (the company is willing to consider the possibility of providing a work visa for the right candidate)
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Guiding students through the admissions process for prestigious boarding schools abroad
• Meeting with students & families to provide feedback and guidance
• Assuring that all of the material produced meets the highest possible standards
• Skilled in crafting formal presentations for boarding school candidates
• Available and open to working weekends during our high season - June/July
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to contribute to and develop professionally in a growing company in the higher education field.
Depending on the workload, TGMH will consider hiring the right candidate for a full-time position.
Interested candidates should send a CV to: email@example.com with the subject "Academic Advisor for Summer Programs and Boarding School admissions."