English Language Teacher (TEFL)
Kilkenny Learning Centre – Castelldefels, Barcelona is looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our team this coming September 2021.
Information about the school:
We are located in a wonderful residential neighbourhood on the Barcelona side of Castelldefels, half an hour from Sants/Paseo de Gracía.
• Teaching English to a range of ages and levels, from 4 year olds to adults, including Cambridge Exam preparation
• Lesson planning, development of support materials and continuous assessment
• Termly evaluations and reports on student progress
• Participation in weekly staff meetings
• Online teaching if needed
• DNI/NIE/TIE, Social Security Number and relevant work permit
• Accredited TEFL teaching qualification. CELTA and Trinity trained teachers will be at an advantage
• Native level spoken English. Proficiency level fluency required in the case of second language speakers
• A friendly and approachable personality, be enthusiastic about creating fun and dynamic language lessons, while being extremely responsible and highly reliable.
What we offer:
• Work contract for the academic year 2021-2022 (September- June)
• Full time – 21 hours teaching
• Fully paid holidays Christmas and Easter
• Remuneration starting from €1260/month NET
• Small class sizes (8 students) in bright spacious rooms
• Continuous Professional Development
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career, please contact our Human Resources team, with your CV and cover letter, at email@example.com