Teach English in Spanish Schools in September 2021- No Fees
Are you looking for an international TEFL experience? Teach English in Spain and enroll our Advanced program, receive ongoing in-country support and a monthly grant.
Teach up to 28 students, with an English level that ranges from beginner to advanced, and take an internationally recognized online course paid by the program. After the first few days at school, participants will be asked to use their own initiative, find resources and prepare their own engaging and fun activities or games.
Bear in mind that this is a demanding program, with a competitive selection process. Only highly qualified profiles are accepted.
Candidates are encouraged to apply before July 15th.
What do we offer?
- Placements in more than 200 schools all over Spain
- Teach between 20-25 hours per week
- Monthly grant (€930-1,162 per month, depending on the teaching hours). Enough to live in Spain
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
- Spanish public healthcare coverage
- Teaching course issued by an internationally recognized Spanish university and paid by the program
- Paid school holidays (except for the summer period)
- No fees
What profile should you have?
- Native English speaker
- Enjoy working with children and/or young people
- Energetic, patience and proactive
- Cultural awareness
- No criminal records