WE ARE HIRING in CASTELLDEFELS!
Due to a rapid influx of students we need another full time teacher to start 10th September!
Kilkenny Learning Centre - Els Canyars - Castelldefels
Information about the school:
We are located in a wonderful residential neighbourhood on the Barcelona side of Castelldefels, half an hour from the city centre (20min. train from Passeig de Gràcia + 15min. walk to the centre)
Our school specialises in English language learning and we have become a point of reference for English learning within the community. We believe in the importance of Active Learning and our lessons are taught incorporating a combination of Communicative and Natural (Direct) teaching methodologies. At Kilkenny Learning Centre the student is the protagonist and opportunity for speaking practice is prioritized.
• Teaching English to a range of ages and levels, from 4 year olds to adults
• Lesson planning, development of support materials and continuous assessment
• Termly evaluations and reports on student progress
• Participation in weekly staff meetings
• DNI/NIE/TIE, Social Security Number and relevant work permit
• Accredited teaching qualification. CELTA trained teachers will be at an advantage
• Native level spoken English. Proficiency level fluency required in the case of second language speakers
• A friendly and approachable personality, be enthusiastic about creating fun and dynamic language lessons, while being extremely responsible and highly reliable.
What we offer:
• Work contract for the academic year 2021-2022
• Full time
• Remuneration starting from €1260/month NET for newly qualified teachers
• Small class sizes (8 students) in bright spacious rooms
• Continuous Professional Development
• An environment of mutual respect and a chance to take your own initiative and develop professionally in a growing business.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career, please contact our Human Resources team, with your CV and cover letter, at email@example.com