An academic consulting agency in central Barcelona is looking for an Admissions Assistant with a Bachelor’s or higher degree in either science, humanities, or liberal arts subject for its Boarding School Admissions Department.
This is a part-time paid position.
If you are an Auxiliar de Conversación, this would be a great opportunity for you.
The schedule is Monday through Friday from 16.00-19.30.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Native English Speaker
• C1 Level in Spanish Speaking/Writing
• Must have work permit or student visa
• Be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and utilizing critical thinking skills
• Be highly detail-oriented, capable of meeting deadlines, and have a positive attitude
• Be planning to stay in Barcelona long-term
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Meeting with students & families to provide feedback and orientation
• Answering telephone calls
• Scheduling appointment for Academic Advisers and supporting staff
• Liaison between school and client
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to contribute to and develop professionally in a growing company in the higher education field.
Interested candidates should send a CV to: email@example.com with the subject “Admissions Assistant:”