We are seeking native Spanish teachers to take part in a program with an important educational organization in Spain teaching on an immersion course to European university students in Barcelona.
The program runs for the month of JUNE (start date 01/6) and the provisional timetable is from 9 -18hrs (can vary on certain days), lunch break 13.00 – 15.00hrs.
• classes Monday to Friday teaching groups of 6-8 students in an immersion environment (FACE TO FACE).
• teach students aged from 18 to 30
• receive full training and all materials.
Teachers must be:
• native speakers with a degree or other teaching qualifications
• comfortable working with groups and individuals.
• either European citizens or already have obtained full working papers (not student visa).
• able to attend a face to face interview in Barcelona
• CATALAN IS A PLUS
Please contact via email (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) with the subject line - 'Your Name – Spanish Immersion courses'
Make sure to attach a CV and include interview availability.