ENGLISH LANGUAGE ASSISTANT TEACHER
- Providing individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Immediate incorporation
- Native English speaker.
- Valid working visa, NIE and Spanish Social Security number.
- At least 1 year's teaching experience.
- Preferably a teaching qualification (TEFL or similar).
- Most importantly a liking for teaching children!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- "Fijo discontinuo" contract from November until May
- The chance to work in a well-established, friendly school in Rubí, Badalona or L'Hospitalet de Llobregat.
- Regular training sessions.
- Schedule always within 9am and 5pm
- 25-30hrs/week contract