Oak House School has a school population of 1000+ students. The successful candidate should be able to cater for English as an additional language as many of our students speak English as a second or third language. Furthermore, the successful candidate must be open and willing to undertake professional training and have a reflective attitude towards their own practice, striving for excellence in all aspects of their practice.
• BEd or BA/BSc plus PGCE
• 2 years teaching experience (minimum)
• Experience of mixed-ability classrooms and EAL needs in mainstream classes
• International experience (desirable)
Attitudes and Attributes:
• Flexible and adaptable
• Hard working and willing to do extra where required
• Strongly team-motivated
• Willing to differentiate effectively
• Committed to open dialogue with colleagues, pupils and parents
• Able to adjust to life in Spain
• Interested in learning Spanish
Contract and benefits:
• Temporary full time contract, with a four month trial period.
• Social Security paid, ensuring state medical cover
• Moving expenses of 1.000 gross paid at the end of the first payroll (overseas candidates and it is only one payment)
• Travel expenses up to a maximum of 250 euros - receipts required (overseas candidates).
• Assistance given if required with: finding accommodation; registering with a doctor; official paperwork; opening a bank account.
• 190 working days
• Christmas holidays 18-20 days
• Easter holidays: 10 days
• Summer Holidays : 30th June – 31st August
• Local, national or school’s free choice holidays: 12 days total
• Lunches provided free of charge
• Annual Gross Salary 34.150€
• Start date December 2022 or January 2023 until the end of June 2023.
Other relevant information:
More information about our school www.oakhouseschool.com
Please apply (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a full letter of application, CV (including photograph) and the name of 2 referees to
set e-mail subject “Key Stage 2 Teacher”. The successful applicant will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.