In Pueblo Inglés we are looking for summer counselors to work in our summer camps in July.
Do you like working with children? If you are responsible, imaginative, caring and full of energy, this might be the summer job you are looking for!
• Supervising daily recreational and social activities for groups of students.
• Explaining activities, playing games and instructing workshops: sports, arts and crafts, theatre, music, dance, etc... Participants will rely on you to guide them through their activities and you must have both the charisma to work with a group and the sensitivity to listen to the individual.
• Making sure the campers speak and hear as much English as possible.
• Enforcing safety rules and regulations, and ensuring the safety and well-being of the campers.
• This demanding role requires constant energy and enthusiasm. You will be a role model, teacher, mediator, comedian and friend. In these residential camps, you'll be with the children 24 hours a day.
• Overseeing appropriate behaviour at meal times.
• Chaperoning on the bus trip from Madrid to the venue and back.
• Volunteers pick-ups and drop-offs in Madrid.
• Age: Counselors must be at least 21 years old (born in 2002 or before).
• Languages: Must be a native English speaker or have a bilingual level.
• EU-citizens (or legal work permit in Spain).
• Certificate of Criminal Records that allows you to work with minors.
If you are interested in this position and meet all the job requirements, please, send your CV to email@example.com