Native English teacher needed
Job Title: Part-Time Native ESL
17 hours a week!
Teacher for Kids Ages 3-18
September 2023- June 2024
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Part-Time Native ESL Teacher to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching English as a Second Language to children ages 3-17 on a part-time basis, with the goal of improving their language skills and fluency. The ideal candidate should have a passion for teaching and a strong desire to help children achieve their academic and personal goals.
• Plan and prepare age-appropriate lesson plans that incorporate a variety of teaching strategies to engage students and improve their language skills
• Provide a positive and supportive learning environment that encourages students to ask questions and participate in class
• Monitor student progress and provide regular feedback to management
• Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to create a cohesive and effective learning environment
• Create and maintain a safe and healthy classroom environment
• Attend and participate in staff meetings, training sessions, and other professional development opportunities as required
Perform other related duties as assigned
• Must be a native English speaker
• Bachelor's degree in Education, English, or related field
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, or other relevant teaching certification
• At least 1 year of teaching experience with children ages 3-17
• Experience with online teaching platforms is an asset
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Passion for teaching and a desire to help children succeed
Experience with Cambridge exams is plus
This is a part-time position which entails teaching Monday through Friday staring early afternoon children, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team.
Contact via whatsaap : 616634248 ( Vicky )