Teach English in a Spanish School. Free TEFL. No Fees!
Do you want to gain international experience while getting a taste of teaching? Join our programs to teach English at one of the schools we collaborate with in Spain. Receive TEFL training and boost your resume by becoming a Language Assistant for the 2024-25 academic year.
Take initiative and help Spanish students develop English speaking skills through conversation practice. You will have the chance to create teaching materials and put them into practice with groups of students. It’s the best opportunity to share your home country’s traditions while discovering Spanish culture! ????
Knowledge of the Spanish language and teaching experience are not required but would be helpful.
???? Main Highlights of an Unforgettable Program:
- No fees!
- Placements in more than 300 schools all over Spain.
- €906 - €1,194 monthly stipend, enough to live and travel in Spain as a young professional. The amount will vary depending on the number of weekly in-class hours, the maximum number of students in the conversation group, and your choice of accommodation.
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a Spanish host family.
- Free TEFL training included.
- Spanish national healthcare coverage.
- Paid school holidays.
- Awesome opportunity to learn Spanish and discover a fascinating culture.
- Ongoing in-country guidance from the school's tutor and Meddeas.
- Guidance through the visa process.
- Being a native-level English speaker.
- Being a recent university graduate within the last 4 years (2020 or later):
o holding a +3 year university degree or
o holding a postgraduate degree related to Education or Linguistics.
- Being a current undergraduate student from a partnering university who will earn credits through this placement.
- Being energetic and proactive.
- Having cultural awareness.
- Having no criminal records.
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Become a Language Assistant in Spain and let the adventure start!
???? Apply by filling out the online Application Form at this link:https://bit.ly/3Ma8umj
You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org