URGENT English teacher in Barcelona
Part-Time Native teacher (ages 3 till adults)
Job Title: Part-Time Native teacher for
10.5 hours a week!
Mondays to Thursdays from 17:30h
WORK PERMIT A MUST!
Commitment until June 2024!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Part-Time Native Teacher to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching English as a Second Language to students ages from 3 to adults on a part-time basis, with the goal of improving their language skills and fluency. The ideal candidate should have a passion for teaching and a strong desire to help students achieve their academic and personal goals.
• Plan and prepare age-appropriate lesson plans that incorporate a variety of teaching strategies to engage students and improve their language skills
• Provide a positive and supportive learning environment that encourages students to ask questions and participate in class
• Monitor student progress and provide regular feedback to management
• Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to create a cohesive and effective learning environment
• Create and maintain a safe and healthy classroom environment
• Attend and participate in staff meetings, training sessions, and other professional development opportunities as required
Perform other related duties as assigned
• Must be a native English speaker
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, or other relevant teaching certification
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
Passion for teaching and a desire to help students succeed
Experience with Cambridge exams is plus
Contact via whatsaap : +34 629221547