Assistant Residential House Parent (Montgat – Barcelona)
Up International Education is looking for two Native English speakers to cover two vacancies as Assistant Residential House Parent in a school in Montgat, Barcelona.
To monitor general Boarding routine
To care and supervise students and act in loco parentis.
To contribute to the activity program
To communicate effectively with parents, agents, management and teachers
To ensure the fabric of the House is taken care of.
- Schedule: 30h/week Monday to Sunday ( with two days off a week), specific schedule will be given to the candidates.
- Age groups assigned: SECONDARY
- Start date: 8th January or asap after this date
- Ending date: 30th June 2024
- Monthly grant: 700€/month gross plus full board accommodation included
- Full medical cover in the Spanish national health system.
If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Previous experience with children aged 14-18 and in pastoral care will be an asset.
We'll gladly provide you with detailed information about this position
REF: Assistant Residental House Parent position / Montgat- Barcelona