University Immersion Course in SPAIN: Enlgish Teacher
We are seeking native English teachers to take part in a program with an important educational organization in Spain, teaching weekly immersion courses to Spanish university students in various locations throughout the country.
The program runs from June 1st to October 2nd *There are other various start dates within the summer. Not all locations run until October and some may run longer (a weeks training course is mandatory prior to the start date either on the week starting the 18th of May or 22nd of June).
• work Monday to Friday teaching in an immersion environment.
• teach students aged from 18 to 30.
• receive a fixed monthly salary of €1800 €1650 or €1400 gross (depending on availability and post).
• receive one week of paid vacation for every 9 weeks worked at the end of the contract.
• receive full training and all materials.
Teachers must be:
• native English speakers; preferably with a CETLA or other teaching qualifications
• comfortable working with groups and individuals.
• either European citizens or already have obtained full working papers (not student visa).
• able to participate in one evening activity and dinner with students per week. (the cost of dinner is covered)
Locations: The course is held in the following cities: Santander, Cuenca, Coruna, Valencia, Barcelona, Madrid, Granada, La Linea, Pirineos, Cartagena, Tenerife, Sevilla. Although we will take into account preference of location, there may not always be places, thus candidates should be flexible concerning their placement.
Please contact via email (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) with the subject line - 'Your Name - Immersion courses MP'
Make sure to attach a CV and to include your availability to start and for training as well as location preference.