ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHER FOR KIDS
- This is not location-based, you can work from your own home, anywhere in the world
- Class sizes are small, 1-3 children.
- Each class is 50 minutes long, you are paid for 1hr, and all materials are provided
- One-year contract to start
- Pay is 16€ - 19.50€ an hour
- Full attendance bonus between €130 & €260 a month (for not taking leave)
- Peak Hour Bonuses are 4.40€ an hour for teaching on weekends at peak times (1 PM - 3 PM)
You must be a native English speaker from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, a Bachelor's degree in any subject, 1-year teaching experience, a TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA or similar.
If you have teaching experience but no certificate, you can apply now with the intention to get one.
Enrol in the following course, update your resume in the Education Section with TEFL 120hr advanced teaching certificate (In Progress).
Take a screenshot of your enrolment that clearly shows your name, 120hr course and the name of the school. Display this on the last page of your resume. You can get a 10% discount using this code: Discount Code: C0D29234
You must have the ability to keep a stable schedule with the company, and a sense of humour to entertain kids!
- Applicants need to commit 8 hours/week with 4 in the peak hours, (1 PM to 3 PM Friday, Saturday or Sunday) with the possibility to have a full schedule of 28hrs
Weekday available times: 1 PM to 5 PM
Weekend available times: 7 AM to 5 PM
- Pay is 16€ - 19.50€ an hour, with the right experience this *can* go up to €26 (although this is unlikely as a new-starter)
If you wish to apply please go to www.wifisensei.com and edit your resume to be like the sample resume. This is a position for teaching young Chinese children. Your resume should reflect your passion for working with kids, working online and interest in Asian culture. Express this in your objective. Email your resume with a list of these 5 things:
1) Which of the SIX COUNTRIES: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland that you are from 2) The name of your degree 3) Which 120hr TESOL or TEFL certificate you have or that you have enrolled in 4) How many years teaching experience you have 5) The name of this website
Your message will look something like this example:
1) the U.K
2) USA Bachelor of Arts
3) CELTA / I have enrolled in the 120hr TEFL certificate course
4) 1-year teaching experience