Teach Online Flexible work times 19-27€ an hour
Flexible schedule, you choose your work times (You need to choose 8hrs minimum a week)
Weekday available times: 1 PM to 5 PM
Weekend available times: 7 AM to 5 PM
- Class sizes are small, 1-2 children.
- Each class is 50 minutes long, you are paid for 1hr, and all materials are provided
- One-year contract to start
- Pay is 19-27€ an hour
- Full attendance bonus between €130 & €260 a month
- Peak Hour Bonuses are 4.40€ an hour
You must be a native English speaker with a passport from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
Have a Bachelor's degree in any subject, 1-year experience teaching children, a 120hr Teaching English as a Second Language certificate or the intention do one.
This links to a TEFL certified course that can be done in a matter of days and is 19 euro.
You must have the ability to keep a stable schedule with the company, and a sense of humour to entertain kids!
Please reply summarizing 4 things:
1) Your name and the name of your country that is written on your passport or drivers license from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland. This is required by law.
2) The name of your degree. A bachelor degree is also a legal requirement.
3) Which 120hr certificate that you have or that you would like to get a TESOL through us.
A 120hr certificate is legally required, we can not offer you a position unless you have one no exceptions.
4) Years of experience teaching children that you have
1) Helen Huntress / USA
2) Bachelor of Arts
3) I have a CELTA OR I want to get one through you