English Teacher/Activity Monitor
Looking for native English-speaking language teachers and/or experienced sports monitors residing in the Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg) and/or Germany regions. Are you up for working at a 6-day sleep-away camp in Belgium from August 2-8.
Please send CV or resume of teaching experience to be considered!
In 2017, we celebrated our 50th anniversary. More than ever, we make every effort to enable young people to actively refine their knowledge of English during an unforgettable language summer holiday.
At all language camps, whether sports, adventure/excursions or language, we operate in a semi-casual fashion, where children learn to express themselves English, during spontaneous conversations and lessons.
1) Strengthen grammar, writing and reading comprehension ESL.
2) Evaluate and students' class work, assignments.
3) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, and develop soft skills.
4) Prepare course adaptive materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
5) Maintain student attendance records, progress and other required records.
6) Develop conversational skills
7) MUST be enthusiastic, relatable, adaptable and ready for a few long days
8) Open to sports & youth activities
It's a decent and fun job for the compensation, which is discussed upon being contacted, if suitable.
Inclusive of complimentary accommodation and 3-meals per day. Transport reimbursed up until a 140-Euros limit.
TESOL, ESL, CELTA certified get priority. Being experienced in such work is also valued!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV with...
A) A brief intro paragraph about yourself-
B) Your age,
C) the region you are currently (as in today),
D) Is English your native language?
E) Are you allowed to work in the European Union?
F) 2 recent professional references (email and phone number w/ country code)