English teacher for our school
We are looking for a native teacher for our school. We would like someone young, fun, dynamic and with passion to work with teens and/or adults. The school is located in Alcorcon (20 minutes by bus from Principe Pío.) The job is from Monday to Thursday, starting in this month for the whole school year.
The candidate must be graduate and it is preferred that they have lived around10 years in an English speaking country.
• Teaching 3 to 12 year old children and adults English in a small playgroup located in Madrid City.
• The class are Monday through Thursday from 16:00 to 19:00/21:00. Teachers can choose days and hours that best fit their schedules.
• Well paid job.
• Native English speaker with a clear accent.
• Experience preparing for Cambridge exams.
• Relevant teaching experience or teaching qualifications preferred.
• Reliable, organized and able to commit to teaching on a long-term basis.
• Good class management skills.
• Cheerful, friendly, enthusiastic, patient, creative, love working with kids.
• Must be punctual and with sense of commitment and responsibility.
Take a look at our website www.institutogellert.com and contact Paqui on 635 533 728 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward hearing from you.