ENGLISH TEACHER POSITION IN MADRID
Our school is growing with new students and clients so we are looking for native English teachers to start working as soon as possible.
Full-Time or Part-Time Position
Position Start Date (various options):
A) April 1st 2019
B) September/October 2019
American Language Academy (ALA) is a well-established private language school located in the heart of Madrid. Its reputation for excellence spans over more than four decades.
ALA provides teachers with an extensive Teacher Development Program. Several teachers who passed through this development program and have taught at ALA for several years have gone on to work for prestigious Spanish universities or hold high positions in the education sector in Spain.
About the classes:
Most of our students are adult professionals. Class sizes are small and all materials are provided to the teacher. There is a huge teacher resource library including a wide array of photocopiable materials and an online learning platform, video and audio resources as well as internet access for teachers to use. The Direction of Studies offers extensive teacher support.
Level of Qualifications required:
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (if not, we offer an intensive TEFL course)
- 1 year teaching experience (new teacher positions will be equally considered for entry positions)
- Bachelor's Degree (or currently enrolled in a university)
Salary from: 1200 – 1350 € (Average full-time 26.5 hours/week)
- Free Spanish classes for teachers.
- Teacher Training & Development Program: It is run by the Direction of Studies at ALA and consists of peer observations, mock classes, lesson and objective planning, resource and materials orientation, short workshops on grammar, and exploiting the course book.
Know more about our Training & Development program here: http://www.americanlanguage.es/blog/?p=825
VISA REQUIREMENTS (different options):
A. EU Citizens
B. Non-EU citizens with fully valid work permit for Spain
C. Non-EU citizens holding a 1-year student visa
D. Canadian or Australian citizens holding a working holiday visa under the Youth Mobility program (we can help you get this visa)
E. Non-EU citizens living for at least three years in Spain on a student visa (we can help you convert it into a work visa)
For more information please send your résumé to email@example.com or fill out the application form at: