Funny Day fun in English
ONLY IF YOU HAVE WORK PERMIT
Are you looking for a challenging, rewarding experience in a new English program that allows you the opportunity to grow as both a leader and a teacher?
Funny Day Program Coordinator
Funny Day was created to develop fun activities in English for Infants & Primary students out of school hours. Students will develop their English skills through dynamic, motivating activities.
Classes and activities are organized from 5,30 pm until 7,30 pm plus a possible extra hour for older kids and/or adults for conversation.
Funny Day is located in the Urbanización Club de Campo (exit 26 Madrid Burgos A-1).
Funny day will also offer a pre-school camp in September and a winter camp in Christmas plus a summer camp.
Funny Day also envisions possible activities some Saturdays.
The Funny day Coordinator should:
• Be a native English Speaker with a University Degree
• Have legal residence in Spain and permission to work
• Have a clean criminal record and provide a “delitos de naturaleza sexual” report
• Have experience teaching young children
• Be a positive, dynamic, proactive leader who works well with others
The Coordinator role includes:
• Organizing and developing of the Funny Day fun program curriculum
• Giving classes to groups (max 10 kids) a maximum of 15 hours per week (5,30-8,30 pm)
• Leading the team of Native teachers (max two more)
• Preparing a variety of dynamic activities and classes.
• Opening and closing the center.
• Providing information to the Funny Day Director about the development of the program
• Reporting student progress to parents.
Funny Day offers:
18 hours per week contract of 800€ gross salary plus social security “starting on September 1, 2019.
Camps will be paid separately.
Funny Day is located in Urbanización Club de Campo Plaza de Antonio Cabezón 40 salida 26 carretera Madrid Burgos. (San Sebastián de los Reyes )Two buses from Plaza de Castilla 171/1923 drop you directly in front
Interested applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com