Academic/Writing Coach (Part-time)
An academic consulting agency in central Madrid is looking for an Academic/Writing Coach for its university admissions department.
*This is a part-time paid position. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 16.00-19.30.*
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Native English Speaker
• Have studied a liberal arts/literature/writing or related degree
• Be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and utilizing critical thinking skills
• Be highly detail-oriented, capable of meeting deadlines, and have a positive attitude
• Be planning to stay in Madrid long-term (the company is willing to consider the possibility of providing a work visa for the right candidate)
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Guiding students through the Personal Statement, CV, and supplemental essay writing process
• Meeting with students & families to provide feedback and orientation
• Assuring that all of the material produced meets the highest possible standards
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to contribute to and develop professionally in a growing company in the higher education field.
Interested candidates should send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Academic/Writing Coach”