ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHER FOR KIDS
This is a 1 -year position to Teach English online to children online.
- This is not location-based, you can work from your own home, anywhere in the world
- Class sizes are small, 1-3 children.
- Each class is 50 minutes long, and all materials are provided
- One-year contract to start
- Pay is 16€ - 19.50€ an hour
- Full attendance bonus between €130 & €260 a month
- Peak Hour Bonuses are 4.40€ an hour for teaching on weekends at peak times (1 pm - 3pm)
You must be a native English speaker from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, a Bachelor's degree in any subject, 1 year teaching experience, a TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA (you can get a TEFL in about 3 days for €19), the ability to keep a stable schedule with the company, and a sense of humour to entertain kids!
- Applicants must be able to commit 8 hours/week with 4 in the peak hours, (1PM to 3PM Friday, Saturday or Sunday) with the possibility to have a full schedule of 28hrs
- Pay is 16€ - 19.50€ an hour, with the right experience this *can* go up to €26 (although this is unlikely as a new-starter)
- Bonuses on top of this including full attendance bonus between €130 & €260 a month, depending on how many classes you teach on average and whether you've taken any leave of absence (these are subject to change at the discretion of the company)
- Initially just message me with the 5 answers to the five questions I am about to list. Then the application is a CV and profile photo. After that you will be invited to a mock class interview, where you will get to show off your teaching skills (You will be provided instructions for this, you do not need to worry!)
Weekday available times: 1 PM to 5 PM MADRID
Weekend available times: 7 AM to 5 PM MADRID
Please reply with interest summarizing 5 things:
1) Which of the SIX COUNTRIES: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland that you are from 2) The name of your degree 3) Which 120hr TESOL or TEFL certificate you have or your intention to get one 4) Your email address 5) The name of this website
Your message will look something like this example:
1) the U.K
2) USA Bachelor of Arts
3) TEFL/CELTA / Please tell me how to get a TEFL certificate
4) Your email address
Thanks for your interest, I look forward to hearing from qualified applicants.
For more information on TEFL certificates, resume structure etc please take a look at www.wifisensei.com