Seeking Program Assistant - Bachelor of Laws
IE University (IEU) is an internationally recognized, private university with campuses located in Segovia and Madrid (Spain). IEU programs are run primarily in English, and are compliant with the terms of the European Higher Education Area (Bologna Accords).
Each year over 100 nationalities are represented on its campuses in Segovia and Madrid, with over 65% of its students coming from outside of Spain.
The Program Assistant role is to be the first point of contact with students and professors on a day-to-day basis to ensure smooth running of the Program. The candidate will work within the Program Management team to carry out all administrative tasks related to the successful outcome of the program.
The most relevant tasks managed by the Program Assistant include, but are not limited to:
• Attending and supporting the students and professors on a daily basis.
• Managing a high volume of e-mails and responding to student queries.
• Liaising and coordinating with other departments (Registrar, Planning, Careers…).
• Compiling and updating databases with student information.
• Contributing to the preparation and editing of internal reports.
• Processing expense reports.
• Supporting in event planning and ongoing program related projects that take place over the course of the academic year.
The Program Assistant is the first point of contact that students have within the program team and therefore should enjoy customer service in order to successfully carry out this role.
The successful candidate will:
• Enjoy interacting with students and provide outstanding customer service in a multicultural environment.
• Possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and be fluent in both English and Spanish.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrate a track record of customer interface, excellent organization skills, and a “can-do attitude.”
• Be comfortable working in a busy environment, that will require multi-tasking and the ability to manage a high volume of work.
• Be a team player and collaborate well with others.
• Show commitment to their work - paying attention to detail and a having a positive attitude.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Tana.Greer@ie.edu