Trainee recruiter Belgium/UK
Selectra makes it easy to compare, subscribe and manage house contracts to make the world cheaper, greener and clearer.
Founded in 2007 in France, Selectra has more than 950 employees, is pursuing a rapid development program in a dozen countries and is positioning itself as a major player in the energy transition. Selectra is listed in the FT1000 "Europe's fastest growing companies" of the Financial Times.
Present in Belgium since 2015, Selectra aims to become a market leader by 2021.
Your goal is to assist in the recruitment process for Dutch-speaking and English-speaking sales agents. You will work in close collaboration with the Country Manager of the Belgian team.
1. Job posting
- Post vacancies across a number of different platforms
- Post on social media to increase the visibility of both Callmepower and Selectra UK
- Explore the market for new opportunities to attract sales talent
2. Support of recruitment process
- You will be selecting CVs, contacting candidates by phone, carrying out job interviews and sending recruitment proposals.
- Follow-up and support for new employees: administrative procedures, tips for their first weeks in Madrid, referring them to the right service.
- Help with recruiting other profiles if needed.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (minimum level C2)
- Strong organisation and analytical skills
- You love to be with people and you are a good listener
- You have a keen eye for detail and can work independently
- Internship 40h / week.
- Workplace: Madrid
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Flexible work hours between 9am and 6pm