This person is responsible for sales growth in all ELT institutions across the territory. Must recognize sales opportunities and possess ability to follow them through with the regional Sales teams and any relevant 3rd party partners to close sales.
Key ELT Account Management
· Sales calls to Key ELT accounts to support and close sales with the Regional ELT team. Activity will include product and training presentations and workshops, accompanied visits to Regional team key accounts to close qualified ELT sale leads through provision of detailed product information in context of each account.
· Collate via direct calling, stakeholder support and market research an understanding of each key customer and anticipate their needs.
· Develop appropriate strategies for each customer to maximise revenue through support of Regional Sales teams ensuring optimum closure of ELT sales to both own accounts and those of wider team.
· Qualify & develop potential leads for non ELT Pearson products that can be accelerated by deployment of specialist resource into the key account.
· Liaise with local Regional Sales team to ensure the efficient coverage of accounts and collation of updated market and sales data.
· Building upon the Pearson brand to ensure that the company is recognised as the number one choice for ELT products and services within the region.
· Managing effective Product training and Key ELT Account Management together with Regional Sales teams, including direct responsibility for some Key and 'Market Lead', accounts.
· Establishing and maintaining effective communication channels to key internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing and Content Development) in the region both for intelligence gathering and dissemination of product information.
· Establishing and ensuring high quality relationships with other parts of the Pearson business so as to identify and exploit pan-Pearson opportunities.
· Work for mutually beneficial sales relationship with key regional sales team determining clarity of roles and relationships with customers and minimising overlap of resource deployment and responsibility.