Private Schools worldwide looking for qualified teachers
Experienced Primary & Secondary School teachers are needed for immediate start in a number of schools in the United Arab Emirates and beyond: Feel free to apply if you have experience with curriculums from U.S, UK, Ireland, Canada, S. Africa, Australia & NZ.
Positions available in:
• Abu Dhabi City: Middle School Science teacher, Secondary School PE, and English teachers (US/IB Curriculum) - now
• Al Ain: Middle School Art teachers, Secondary Maths, ICT, Art, English, and Science teachers, Primary teacher, (American curriculum) - now
• Sharjah: Secondary English teacher, Early Years teacher
• Qualified teacher with an Undergraduate degree in teaching subject, Masters in Education, US teacher certification, UK PGCE etc. A teaching qualification is required.
• Clean criminal history and good teaching references
• You must have two years of post-qualifying teaching experience. The school has preference for curriculums from the UK, the U.S or IB.
International schools offer excellent benefits for teachers such as flights, accommodation, free housing, free medical insurance, and more.
Teaching in international schools is a great way to see the world and expand your teaching skill set. You will also have the chance to make significant financial savings. Most teachers find they can save at least 1/4 to 1/2 of their salaries because of the free benefits and lower cost of living. Furthermore, you will not only have access to amazing places to visit on weekends and school breaks, but you will also be teaching alongside the best and brightest teachers from around the world. Class sizes are small.
If interested, please register at www.edvectus.com