Enthusiastic,patient and creative Spanish tutor.
¡Hola! Soy Sara.
Would you like to communicate in Spanish confidently, in a natural way?
If so, I am a professional and experienced teacher and would be happy to help you!
My teaching methods are tailor-made to meet your needs. I emphasise the communicative aspect of language, to help you interact with Spanish speakers in a natural way. Any level is welcomed from beginner to advanced.
Feel free to visit my website to know a bit more about me, the lessons, and what some other students say about me :)
or my video:
You can also check some Spanish resources and tips in my Instagram account: @saraspanish.tenerife
- Taylor - made for your needs and goals
- Online via video-conference (Skype or Zoom)
- Interactive and enjoyable
- With creative material provided
- Flexible times
- Qualified Spanish Teacher
- Over 10 years' experience
- Master in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language
- Lived and taught in Ireland, Holland, Germany and UK
- Enthusiastic, patient and creative
PRICE (one to one)
- Free 30 min. trial lesson to discuss your needs and goals.
- General Spanish: €25/hour
- DELE / SIELE preparation: €30/hour
“Sara’s approach makes the process of learning Spanish effective and very enjoyable. Just as it should be.”
- Adam, intermediate level.
“Sara is enthusiastic, positive and relaxed so the classes are always enjoyable - as a result I have seen a dramatic improvement in my Spanish.”
Alex, intermediate level.
“Sara makes you feel confident and comfortable. She draws out the most in you. We learn by doing and she is so good at teaching that way. ”
- Bethany, advanced level.
“Sara is a fantastic and patient teacher. Her enthusiasm for Spanish is infectious. Sara not only understands teaching but she understands people.”
- Vaitehi, intermediate level.
“Sara structures the lessons around you to make sure you learn and understand exactly what you need to. Not only this, she keeps it fun while also teaching you.”
- Isabel, beginner level.
“She was the perfect teacher to have during my Master program. She has high standards and won’t settle for “good enough” when it comes to corrections.”
- Rachel, advanced level.