NATIVE OR NON-NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER IN LEGANES
- BLOCKS of hours in the mornings/afternoons/evenings with adults in very small groups
- SUPPORTIVE and RESPECTFUL directors
- lots of EXTRA MATERIAL for classes
- the salary will depend on the candidate's qualifications and experience, but it's higher than the usual rate in academies
1. Work permit in Spain
2. If non-native speaker, level C2 in English (certificates are not necessary)
3. Either a language-related degree, CELTA or lots of teaching experience.
4. Serious professional attitude to work and preparation for each class.
Cambridge Training Centre is in Leganés, an 18-minute train ride from Atocha to the station called Zarzaquemada, then a 5-minute bus ride or a 20-minute walk to the school. There are also buses that stop just opposite our school and come from Oporto, Aluche, Plaza Eliptica, Villaverde and Getafe, as well as a large car park nearby.