Lullabay is a Language Academy in Madrid, Canillejas - Ciudad Lineal area (line 5). We have different learning environments for kids, teens and adults, classes for students learning English as a second language, in our academy or in schools in extracurricular classes, exam training for Cambridge exams mainly KET, PET, FCE and CAE. Group and one to one company classes for general or business English.
We are in a period of expansion and we are recruiting Native English/Bilingual Teachers to join our team.
The candidates must:
- Be a Native English speaker. (Spanish teachers would only be admitted if they are bilingual and they have a good accent.)
- Be a qualified teacher (TFEL, CELTA or teaching degree), with experience in teaching, kids, teens or adults.
- Have minimum one-year experience teaching.
- Have the ability to teach dynamic lessons which engage students. Be approachable, committed and enthusiastic to promote the learning of English.
- Have experience in training students for official exams, general English, and/or Business English.
- Have good references from their previous jobs, with an excellent record of attendance and punctuality.
We have different positions to be covered. We offer between 10 and 35 hours per week, a third-party contract (compulsory to have permission to work in Spain), this type of contract includes Social Security.
- A good salary, quite competitive.
- A very good working environment and the opportunity to become part of a successful team.
- Continuous training and absolute support.
If you want to apply for a position, please send your cv to email@example.com and tell us your availability.