Laragon is a consulting firm specializing in projects of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, which was established in 2006 to advise companies in the deployment of their strategies. We are a young and dynamic company with international projection and core competencies in:
• Information technology.
• Operational Consulting.
• Human resources development.
• Financial management, internal control and risk management.
• Quality and Environmental management systems.
Laragon is seeking to fill a position of Technical Consultant to assist the Managers and the Laragon Team. The Technical Consultant will provide day-to-day and project based IT and software technical/functional support.
• Perform and/or assist in the maintenance of QEHS / RSC management solutions in large companies.
• Provide an expert domain in the treatment and massive exploitation of data (Excel macros, csv, XML).
• Professional orientation towards the functional aspects of the projects and the direct contact with the clients.
• Perform and/or assist in the maintenance and implementation of the solutions. These solutions use a proprietary syntax script language similar to VB, Java, or C #
• If software customization is needed for specific projects, most customizations are built using a "new application creation" wizard that requires some previous training (to be given by Laragon and in English).
• Other customizations require the connection of the software with external systems. Experience with Webservice technologies to manage data communication and LDAP to manage connections with active directories will be an asset.
• More advanced customizations involve using the scripting language, as above, in addition to HTML and CSS.
• University Degree in related field.
• Experience in contribution and content management through a web content manager.
• Experience in the use of management applications.
• Programming knowledge in some OO, HTML and CSS language.
• Knowledge of database maintenance.
• Advanced Excel user (advanced use of Excel formulas and macros).
• Advanced Word user (layout and use of styles).
• Proficiency in working in English and Spanish (verbal and writing).(French a plus)
• Knowledge of management and administration of Windows servers (SQL Server and IIS).
• Experience in implementing Webservices consumer and service applications.
• Technical knowledge of SSO and LDAP.