English teacher in Madrid
We are an English academy located in Majadahonda, Madrid. We are looking for a Freelance English teacher to conduct lessons at student´s homes.
• Classes from late afternoon/ evening Monday- Thursday
• Classes depending on your flexibility to travel and preferred times of teaching.
• The classes involve infants, children, teenagers and adults, as well as exam preparation such as TOEFL or Cambridge. We offer trainings and workshop to learn to prepare those exams.
• If needed, we arrange a student Visa for you.
• If needed, NIE number/social security number are also provided.
• Baby sitter classes- These classes can vary between 2-3 hours at a time (mainly games and playing with the children).
• Experience teaching English as a second language.
• It’s important to have worked with infants and children before as well as feeling comfortable teaching adults.
• Preparing official exams is required (we offer training to prepare the exams).
• Commitment and passion for education.
• Being responsible, organized and creative.
• Having CELTA/TEFL course is highly valued.
• Independence to travel to various locations.