Nursery Teacher Las Rozas
The headteacher, staff, and pupils and at British School Las Rozas are seeking to appoint an outstanding Nursery class teacher to join our expanding Early Years team. We require dedicated and creative teachers with the passion and commitment to contribute to an enthusiastic, passionate and dynamic team.
We are in the process of expanding, beginning with our Early Years, and have recently moved into a beautiful new building. As our building and environment are new, many opportunities exist to shape practice and provision, including use of our extensive outdoor spaces.
British School Las Rozas is a great place to work and has a positive environment where everybody works together to achieve. The school is situated on a spacious and peaceful property in Las Rozas Madrid, with natural wildlife gardens and mature trees, yet convenient for transport links to Moncloa bus 625.
We are seeking a teacher who:
• offers and models outstanding Early Years practice
• can inspire others – children and adults alike
• is welcoming and willing to encourage strong partnerships with parents and the community
• positively embraces innovation and change
• can work effectively with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a good sense of humour
We can offer:
• wonderful children and families who strive to achieve their best
• an enthusiastic, dynamic and talented staff team
• a brand new building, including new furniture, equipment and resources
• a supportive leadership team with great opportunities for CPD
• a warm positive working environment where everyone is valued
If you are interested please send your CV to Ms Chantelle our Head of Studies by email firstname.lastname@example.org
British School Las Rozas is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will need to provide two references of previous place of work along with a criminal background check.