English Teacher Alcorcón
We are looking for friendly and professional teachers, capable of teaching, either a mix of young learners from 3-16 years, students from 16 years onwards to prepare for Cambridge exams and/or adults for exam preparation and general communication.
• Native speaker competence/C1 level minimum with experience of minimum 1 year
• University degree or any TEFL, DELTA, CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL qualifications
• Experience teaching very young learners and/or teenagers and adults and experience with exam preparation classes
• Ideally competent in Spanish (Intermediate or higher)
Working days: Majority of teaching hours from Monday to Friday in the afternoon and evening. Saturdays from 10.00-13.00 and optional hours on weekday mornings, depending on availability.
Teachers are required to start 7th of January until the end of the academic year, ending 27th of June 2020, with an option for renewal.
• Competitive salary
• Minimum of 20 contract hours
• Free training workshops