Extracurricular English Teaching Position in Madrid
Qualified English teachers are required to start in January, teaching English for extracurricular classes in a school (Usera); Mon,Tue,Wed Thu 16.00-17.30.
- Being native (upper-Intermediate level of Spanish) or bilingual (minimum level C1 in English)
- A teaching degree (CELT, DELTA, ICELT if native or Maestro/Filólogo)
- Teaching experience with teens (Secundaria).
- Have a NIE number, work permit and background check that enables to work with children
- Knowledge of Cambridge ESOL exams: KET, PET, FCE
- Organized, responsible and committed to tasks related to teaching.
- Working Contract and Social Security registration.
- 19,00€ gross/hour (25,86€ autonomous)
- Holidays and end of contract payment
If you are interested, send us your CV (with photo) in order to arrange an interview in December.