SECONDARY SCHOOL SCIENCE TEACHER
Private and bilingual school in Madrid is looking for Qualified Secondary Science School Teacher.
· preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes;
· developing lessons plans and lectures;
· helping students understand this material and prepare them for advanced courses in this subject;
· marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
· researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
· selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards;
Permanent contract: September 2020
Full time role.
Good working atmosphere
PGCE in Secondary Education
C2 English level
Experience working with GCSE/IGCSE