English conversation classes and more!
15€ an hour for casual, fun English conversation classes on Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, or elsewhere. At the end of each class I will give suggestions/personalized feedback for improvement, and I will email you a summary!
I am also available (at an increased price) to read/correct essays, help with interview preparation, correct resumes/cover letters, and do more intensive grammar/technical classes. You may book me for consistent weekly sessions, one-time workshops, etc.
- 150-hour TEFL certification (with distinction)
- Bachelor's degree in English literature and Spanish from UC Berkeley
- 3 years' public speaking experience from working as a tour guide
- variety of experience teaching adults and children
- 2 years' experience teaching Global Classrooms Model United Nations program in Madrid
- excellent eye and extensive knowledge of English spelling/grammar
- skilled writer in a variety of formats, including literature analysis, long- and short-form essays, satire/comedy, and persuasive techniques.
- fluent in Spanish, so I am able to catch translation mistakes and explain concepts in English from a Spanish-speaking point of view.
Check out my blog to see samples of my writing and learn a bit about my experience in Madrid!