FUN SPANISH CLASSES!
Hi Spanish students!
My name is Tania Ballesteros. I am a native Spanish teacher based in Madrid. I am from Colombia, so I speak Latin American Spanish. However, I am also knowledgeable about ´Castellano´ (Spanish from Spain).
My classes include the following:
• The planning and preparation of each class
• The design and use of PowerPoint presentations which I will send to you after class
• All class materials (printed handouts, digital handouts, etc.)
• Teaching (input, practice, feedback, marking)
• Setting homework with answer key
Using a communicative approach, I teach one-to-one (or one-on-two) classes focusing on developing the four language skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) and language systems (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation).
I teach face-to face and online (Skype). I am a dedicated and passionate teacher who believes that language learning should be fun!
If you want to know more about me and my classes, you can watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFgWpjRhIdw
Feel free to contact me if you are keen to improve your Spanish.