Teach English in Spanish Schools- Start in October 2020!
Are you a recent graduate thinking about teaching and living abroad? Come to teach English in Spain and gain some international experience. Receive a monthly income, TEFL training provided by a Spanish University and paid by the program and ongoing in-country support.
Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as there are a few placements available!
What profile should you have:
- Native-level English speaker
- Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people
- Being energetic and proactive
- Cultural awareness
- Patience and maturity
- No criminal records
- Spanish is not required
- Previous teaching experience will be valued
What do we offer:
- Placements in more than 200 schools all over Spain
- TEFL training
- Teach between 20-24 hours per week
- Monthly grant: €880-1,100 per month (enough to live in Spain as a young professional)
- Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
- Initial training and teaching workshops
- Spanish public healthcare coverage
- Help opening a bank account
- Paid school holidays (except for the summer period)
- No fees attached
Apply ASAP to become a Language Assistant in Spain with Meddeas.