An academic consulting agency in central Madrid is looking for an Admissions Assistant with a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in the field of science for its Boarding School Admissions Department.
This is a part-time paid position.
If you are an Auxiliar de Conversación in Madrid, Spain, this would be a great opportunity for you.
*The schedule is Monday through Friday from 16.00-19.30.*
*Start date: ASAP*
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Be a Native English Speaker
• Have studied a science or math-based Bachelor’s degree
• Be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and utilizing critical thinking skills
• Be highly detail-oriented, capable of meeting deadlines, and have a positive attitude
• Be planning to stay in Madrid long-term (the company is willing to consider the possibility of providing a work visa for the right candidate)
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Guiding students through preparation for science-based and math-based exams
• Meeting with students & families to provide feedback and orientation
• Answering telephone calls
• Scheduling appointments for Academic Advisors and supporting staff
• Liaison between school and client
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to contribute to and develop professionally in a growing company in the field of higher education.
Interested candidates should send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Admissions Assistant/Science.”