The International Institute of Madrid- Offsite classes
SAT Teacher for onsite/offsite classes in 2021
We are looking for a teacher with experience with SAT preparation and who has a Spanish Driver’s License to provide classes for American schools in the Madrid community (suburbs) as well as in Madrid.
Due to the fact that this is an American institution and students are attempting to enter university in the U.S., the profile of the teacher must include:
• Minimum 2 years classroom experience (preferably some experience with teens)
• Minimum B.A. and TEFL
• Must speak American English
• Required level of English (C2)
• Must have attended High School & College in U.S.
• Experience teaching the course
• Spanish driver’s license required (although you do not need to own a car)
Salary range 34-38 Euros per hour. In addition, we will negotiate the cost for travel arrangements with the successful candidate. As the locations are only 20 minutes by car but 1.5 hours by public transport, we will not negotiate “travel time” for someone without a valid license; however, we will compensate for use of your car or pay for a car-share rental.
Interested candidates can send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please put SAT in the Subject line.